Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Vanda Benolich
Participant

My name is Vanda and I am a newly graduated geographer and urban planner based in Padua, Italy.

1) I identify with areas of expertise such as urban planning and in particular urban design with the aim of influencing travel behavior. My research approach uses big data and more qualitative investigations in small neighborhoods. My interest is concentrated on social dynamics in public spaces and how to implement community life: a more pedestrian/cycle city is a healthier and more supportive place.

2) I am sure there must be a transition to more sustainable mobility. My research field is walkability and I have a multidisciplinary approach which can be a stimulus to new reflections. My passion for two wheels begins at the age of 4 and has increased more and more: I am a former competitive cyclist and I have never had a driving license, my journey is made on foot, by bike or by public transport.

3) e-mail: vanda.benolich@gmail.com – linkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanda-benolich-b8645a13b

thanks!

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top