Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Padmadip Joshi
Participant

Greeting everyone,

I am Padmadip Joshi from Rajkot, India. Project management professional (PMI-CAPM with a civil engineering background.

1) What areas of expertise do you identify with?

I recently graduated with a post-graduation degree in project management. In the past, I was involved in two infrastructure projects related to transport as part of my internship. Which gave me real insights on the project initiation analysis and how projects get approval for its implementation.

Areas of expertise/interests: Market research, Project Proposal, Financial Analysis, traffic and demand forecast analysis, and deep understanding of project management

2) How do you think your unique perspective will enhance our collective understanding of designing for cycling?

I understand the fragments of detailed project reports and can effectively identify root cause in cities’ infrastructure. I am planning to help my city design a safe infrastructure for cycling. I am an urban transport enthusiast, who likes to promote and work on public transportation and NMT modes for better cities. Safety along with encouragement to all for cycling is the goal of better infrastructure.

3) If you wish, leave your name & contact & social media information here so other course members can get in touch with you.

Name: Padmadip Bhavesh Joshi
Email: padmadip.joshi@gmail.com
LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/padmadipjoshi (Let’s get connected and talk about urban mobility and about cycling infrastructure!)

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top