Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Richard Seager
Participant

Hi Richard Seager, Dunedin Aotearoa/NZ more car centric here than just about anywhere else, PT & cycling just about non-existent. I’m a (retail) Business owner, with some postgrad in climate science and ran unsuccessfully for Mayor last year in a first run at political office. Doing this part of course on iPhone right now which is somewhat challenging so no links at bottom of this as they’re not workable

1. My expertise is mainly retail but I have done history, classics, programming, data science at undergraduate and climate science at postgrad level. I tend to a long view rather than a shot one. I’m well up to date, and not terribly impressed, with contemporary identity politics.

2. I have data science and analysis skills along with experience in using them. And I understand small business very well as well as having a very good understanding of the games that large corporates play. And am finely tuned into just how bad state of climate is.

3. E-Mail: cycling@wifoo.co.nz

Twitter: @cyclesnotcars cycling, politics,, climate, women’s places/rights

Cheers

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top