Home Forums Welcome! Introductions Reply To: Welcome! Introductions

Padmadip Joshi
Participant

Greetings from Rajkot, India. I am Padmadip Joshi, a project management professional with a civil engineering background, an alumnus of NICMAR, Pune, and CEPT University, Ahmedabad. I am a Certified Associate in project management and Lean six sigma (Green Belt). I currently work as an NMT Intern at ICLEI South Asia for #Cycles4Change Challenge Rajkot Smart City.

I am a Senior Mentor at NICMAR Startup club and run a Podcast Channel with two of my batchmates ‘Conversations with Reinforced Engineers’. I am even fond of writing articles and have successfully published two articles at metro rail magazines, and on Linkedin as well.

In the past I did the course by HUMANKIND ‘Designing the CYcling City’ and that cleared few doors of opportunities for me to work with Urban Consultants working on NMT infrastructure. I am here to learn, understand the global trends, and apply it for my pilot projects. Happy to connect with you all!

At last, I would also like to thank Trey Hahn for designing the course and helping me with the financial aid.

Let’s get connected: linkedin.com/in/padmadipjoshi

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top