Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Justin Hyatt
Participant

Hello!

I’m Justin, currently living in Valencia Spain, but with five years of experience of Dutch cycling conditions in Rotterdam. Although a  freelance mobility consultant, one of my main associations is with Carfree Cities Alliance, which currently has roots in South Asia, although we are planning to expand to other parts of the world.

1. Area of expertise: strategic planning, participatory planning, social and ecological approaches to urban dev and transitions, media and journalism, NGO lobbying and pressure points

2. Cycling could so easily become the backbone of medium distance transport, which is both very silly how this isn’t the case in many places, but also a huge opportunity. My perspective also says that cars should have limited to non-existent place in cities. Time to reclaim!

3. Happy to be in touch. My email is Justin@zofi.hu. my linkedin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-kerry-hyatt

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top