Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Anonymous
Inactive

1) Architecture, urban and territorial planning, specially intervention and development in touristic, rural, coastal areas, natural parks, historic and heritage sites and slum upgrading. I’m particularly interested in environmental protection, territorial, economic and social cohesion and local development, vernacular architecture, energy efficiency and developing the legal framework for planning, urbanisation and construction. Visual arts, photography, music, cycling, trekking, cooking and growing my own vegetables are my main hobbies at the moment.

2) I can share my own life-changing experience of adopting the bicycle first and than an e-bicycle and primary transport on the challenging and steep streets of Lisbon, and the following happy experiences touring around the country and exploring other european cities.

3) Ana Escoval . Architect and Urban Planner . aescoval@gmail.com . Portugal (EU)

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top