Home Forums Welcome! Introductions Reply To: Welcome! Introductions

Anonymous
Inactive

I’m Chris Trueman from Melbourne Australia.

I’m an Active Transport activist. Check out watag.org for more information about this.

I am a retired engineer, IT professional and enterprise start-up entrepreneur. I’ve had interesting industry engagement in packaging, paper, pharmaceutical and food sectors, and management and IT experience in health. I’ve has experience in advertising development, sales and marketing, and developed a boutique business accommodation start-up which has now been in business for over 20 years.

After retirement I gained experience in East Timor. I spent 8 years conceiving and developing an innovative aid concept. I secured East Timor President Xanana Gusmao and former Governor General of Australia Sir William Deane as Patrons, and the support of Australian and Timorese Governments at the highest levels.

For the last 8 years I’ve concentrated on local matters by advocating for better planned neighbourhoods with an emphasis on increasing Active Transport use which is safer and more convenient to the point where it gains much wider acceptance. I’ve done this in the context of similar national and international efforts.

I’m an active cyclist with riding experience in 16 countries.

I have a wide and growing circle of contact on LinkedIn. Connect with me there if you like.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top