Home Forums Welcome! Introductions Reply To: Welcome! Introductions

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello Everyone!
Apologies for a late a introduction.

I am Abhishek – from New Delhi, India, but immigrated to Toronto, Canada last year (right before they all shut down the borders and emergencies were declared). I’m a home cook and cycling enthusiast and have completed my Masters in City and Regional Planning from Georgia Tech Atlanta, and hold a bachelors in architecture from school of planning and architecture Delhi. while I no longer practice architecture, I have a since finishing college focused on designing of spaces between the built and how people access such spaces and interact.

I work as a sustainable cities and transport consultant with World resources Institute and have continued engagement with my team in India while i look for work in Canada – which hasn’t been easy in the pandemic. Cycling and walking in this new city through its lakefront trails and greenways along ravines has been helpful to retain my mental sanity, I thought to engage with other fellow cycling enthusiasts globally and refresh some of the theoretical concepts around NMT infrastructure and be a better professional.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top