Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello everyone,

My name is Tafta Nugraha, I am a final year PhD candidate in Southampton, UK.

1. My research is in urban land-use and transport modelling but my real passion is in promoting sustainable transport, so I am particularly interested in how we can promote more cycling in our cities. I also have some experience in transport planning and modelling, both in the UK and in Indonesia.

2. As my main expertise is in research, I am used to looking at things from the academia point of view. I could help providing scientific knowledge on why we should promote sustainable transport and, specifically in this case, cycling. Also, having worked in transport planning and modelling projects in the context of UK and Indonesia, I could contribute to the challenges we are facing in these two countries in promoting cycling.

3. I am happy to connect with anyone here for discussions and collaborations! my email is adityatafta@yahoo.com, you could also find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-tafta-nugraha-136b3274/

Kind Regards

Tafta

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top