Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello,

My name is Adam St. Amant and I am a Transportation Engineer with the City of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada.

1) What areas of expertise do you identify with? I am a transportation engineer and work with many of the practical aspects of transportation infrastructure, for example the dimensions of each component in the road right-of-way, a wide variety of turning vehicle swept paths, legal aspects of how the road can be used (everywhere is different through), operations and maintenance considerations, roadway drainage, etc.

2) How do you think your unique perspective will enhance our collective understanding of designing for cycling? I hope to contribute a practical understanding of the road right-of-way and road use based on experience.

3) If you wish, leave your name & contact & social media information here so other course members can get in touch with you. I can be contacted at adam.st.amant@lethbridge.ca

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top