Home Forums Module 1 – Designing for Cycling: What do you need to know? M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling? Reply To: M1L1 – What can YOUR expertise and background contribute to cycling?

Gaston Meschiany
Participant

Hi everyone!

My name is Gaston Meschiany, I’m from La Plata, Argentina.

1) I’m actual a chemical engineer and post graduated in energy management. As I’ve always been interested in urban mobility I started to take some courses related with the field and last week I presented a report to the council with some recommendation to take during this quarantine period. I’m considering taking a master’s degree in mobility in Europe in order to make a step forward in my career. I also believe that in my country there is no policy to re-educate our car-center mind in order to make better and more friendly cities and I’d love to work in that way.

2) First of all I think that my enthusiasm and then, I reckon that I have a great balance to solve problems among my engineer background, that provides me method and tools, my world-traveler background that gave me experiences seeing others cultures, and my Latin background that gives me the possibility to come up with a non-conventional idea.

3) My personal user is always @gmeschiany (or Gaston Meschiany in LinkedIn).

Thank you all!
Gaston.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top